I.D.E.A.L. is a collection of carefully curated programs and resources on race, equity, social justice, diversity, and inclusion. The goal is to Inform our networks about the inequities that plague our profession, provide opportunities to Discuss these inequities, and Equip these networks with solutions that will enable them to Act and Lead for change.
Stand for Change - Supporting the AAPI Community
This webcast featured individuals and organizations using effective approaches others can implement when responding to social justice and anti-Asian hate and bias.
The Belonging Project is a national effort to support and build community among diverse law students, attorneys, and their allies to combat the impact of COVID-19 on diversity in the profession. It brings together legal industry partners to provide tools, resources, and programs to support the continuing personal and professional development of diverse legal talent.
Clear descriptions for 3 levels of maturity for each DEI function, providing leaders with a critical snapshot of where their department is currently and a roadmap of how to achieve future goals.
A discussion on how those affected by racism and their allies can vocalize their concerns.
Understanding its impact on lawyers from underrepresented communities.
ACC Foundation & Thomson Reuters
Featured Diversity and Inclusion Resources
On Demand Programs
- Courageous Conversations: #BLM
- Disrupting the Silence: #BLM
- An In-house Lawyer’s Role in Eliminating Unconscious Bias Inside the Corporate Law Department
- Beyond Unconscious Bias: Shifting Behavior From Intention to Impact
- Strategies for In-House Counsel to Improve Outside Counsel Diversity
- Boosting Diversity: Is Your Outside Counsel Mansfield Certified?
- Leading in a Pandemic: How Visionary Leaders Create Opportunities for Business, Diversity & Inclusion
- Diversity, Inclusion and Employee Engagement Strategies Through the Covid-19 Pandemic and After
- What Every GC, Board, and Corporation Needs to Know About Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity - Part 1
- What Every GC, Board, and Corporation Needs to Know About Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity - Part 2
- AI and Ethics Part 1: What Corporate Counsel Need to Know
- AI and Ethics Part 2: Implementing Intelligence into Corporate Legal Functions
- How In-house and Outside Counsel Can Advance D&I Through Origination Credit (ACC Docket, 2020)
- 3 Ways Companies Can Achieve Inclusivity at All Levels (ACC Docket, 2020)
- How Companies Can Commit to Diversity and Inclusion Holistically (ACC Docket, 2020)
- Diversity and Inclusion Efforts on Leadership Promotion (ACC Docket, 2020)
- Ask Aliya: How to Be Inclusive with Transgendered Employees and Preferred Pronouns (ACC Docket, 2020)
- 4 Ways to Actually Increase In-house Diversity (ACC Docket, 2019)
- Increasing Diversity and Inclusion Through Engaged Corporate Counsel (ACC Docket, 2019)
- In-house Counsel as Champions of Organizational Diversity and Inclusion (ACC Docket, 2019)
- Tips & Insights: Unilever’s Global Push for Diversity (ACC Docket, 2019)
- ACC Europe Discusses Gender Parity and Diversity (ACC Docket, 2019)
- Tips for Creating an Inclusive Work Environment (Checklist, 2019)
- Career Path: How the “Best Person for the Job” Advances Diversity and Inclusion (ACC Docket, 2018)
- Hacking Diversity Programs Yields Results (ACC Docket, 2018)
- You’re in the Room — Now What? 14 Board Diversity Arguments for In-house Counsel (ACC Docket, 2018)
- ACC Legal Operations Maturity Model Internal Resources Management: Diversity and Inclusion Commitment Checklist (Checklist, 2018)
- Athletes and Employees Speak Out in the United States: Do Your Employment Practices Drop the Ball in Addressing Diversity, Controversial Speech, or Tensions at Work? (Quick Overview, 2018)