I.D.E.A.L. is a collection of carefully curated programs and resources on race, equity, social justice, diversity, and inclusion. The goal is to Inform our networks about the inequities that plague our profession, provide opportunities to Discuss these inequities, and Equip these networks with solutions that will enable them to Act and Lead for change.
Listen to this courageous conversation featuring AAPI attorneys sharing their personal stories and experiences.
The Belonging Project is a national effort to support and build community among diverse law students, attorneys, and their allies to combat the impact of COVID-19 on diversity in the profession. It brings together legal industry partners to provide tools, resources, and programs to support the continuing personal and professional development of diverse legal talent.
Black attorneys share their experiences with biases and racial discrimination to spark dialogue on support and action.
A discussion on how those affected by racism and their allies can vocalize their concerns.
Effective approaches for responding to social injustice, spotlighting both individual and organizational efforts.
Featured Diversity and Inclusion Resources
- What Every GC, Board, and Corporation Needs to Know About Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity - Part 1
- What Every GC, Board, and Corporation Needs to Know About Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity - Part 2
On Demand Programs
- An In-house Lawyer’s Role in Eliminating Unconscious Bias Inside the Corporate Law Department
- Beyond Unconscious Bias: Shifting Behavior From Intention to Impact
- Strategies for In-House Counsel to Improve Outside Counsel Diversity
- Boosting Diversity: Is Your Outside Counsel Mansfield Certified?
- Leading in a Pandemic: How Visionary Leaders Create Opportunities for Business, Diversity & Inclusion
- Diversity, Inclusion and Employee Engagement Strategies Through the Covid-19 Pandemic and After
- How In-house and Outside Counsel Can Advance D&I Through Origination Credit (ACC Docket, 2020)
- 3 Ways Companies Can Achieve Inclusivity at All Levels (ACC Docket, 2020)
- How Companies Can Commit to Diversity and Inclusion Holistically (ACC Docket, 2020)
- Diversity and Inclusion Efforts on Leadership Promotion (ACC Docket, 2020)
- Ask Aliya: How to Be Inclusive with Transgendered Employees and Preferred Pronouns (ACC Docket, 2020)
- 4 Ways to Actually Increase In-house Diversity (ACC Docket, 2019)
- Increasing Diversity and Inclusion Through Engaged Corporate Counsel (ACC Docket, 2019)
- In-house Counsel as Champions of Organizational Diversity and Inclusion (ACC Docket, 2019)
- Tips & Insights: Unilever’s Global Push for Diversity (ACC Docket, 2019)
- ACC Europe Discusses Gender Parity and Diversity (ACC Docket, 2019)
- Tips for Creating an Inclusive Work Environment (Checklist, 2019)
- Career Path: How the “Best Person for the Job” Advances Diversity and Inclusion (ACC Docket, 2018)
- Hacking Diversity Programs Yields Results (ACC Docket, 2018)
- You’re in the Room — Now What? 14 Board Diversity Arguments for In-house Counsel (ACC Docket, 2018)
- ACC Legal Operations Maturity Model Internal Resources Management: Diversity and Inclusion Commitment Checklist (Checklist, 2018)
- Athletes and Employees Speak Out in the United States: Do Your Employment Practices Drop the Ball in Addressing Diversity, Controversial Speech, or Tensions at Work? (Quick Overview, 2018)
- Women of Color: A Study of Law Experience (NALP Foundation and the Center for Women in Law)
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Checklist for in-House Leaders